Saturday, May 21, 2016

We Must All Be Responsible At Least Once In Our Lives

With Bible College Graduation leering just around the corner and my late and current assignments needing to be turned in before I graduate 
(that's usually how it works)...

Instead of actually posting about the Big One Pt 6., I must defer to next Saturday so that I can slave away at my assignments. 
I'll be writing about such things as the origin of race, and what two major theologies shaped the Reformed movement in Switzerland. 

BUT WAIT.

I'm not just going to leave you stranded of all meaningful entertainment for an entire week.

I have a plan.

Here's the plan. 

I have included at the end of this post a song. Besides it blessing you, it is the ticket to a new post. 

All you have to do is listen to this song around twenty-two thousand times and magically it'll be next Saturday. 

Bam.


Time traveling machine^^

 (Thanks Cara for alerting me to this song)

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. LOLOL!!! LOOOOOVE that song!!! I've never heard it before!!! I wanna read your paper on the origin of race!!! Doesn't it all stem from Darwin's theory of evolution...race is a man made thing, there's really no such thing!!! Hitler was only responding to the theory of evolution!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oH annnnnnd good job on STILL blogging...CONSISTENCY!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooooooooooo JACOB!!! You broke your CONSISTENCY!!! This is NOT Good!!! Shameful..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL My two recent comments from you on my comments section are "good job for being consistent" and the next one says "Noooooo you broke your consistency!!!" hahahaa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig