Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Early Bird Gets The Worm, But The Second Mouse Gets The Cheese

 A wise blogger once told me that if I didn't post on my blog regularly, I would disappoint my reoccurring readers, and a successful blog campaign would therefore be thwarted.

I have obviously failed at that, but not because of why you would think! I had a post all ready to go this past Saturday, but I am waiting on some group photos from our photographer (Melissa Jensen, she does amazing work), and would rather produce a delayed, more full featured and colorful post, than a hasty one.

So I beg for your leniency, and even if I finish blogging about Sam's wedding by the middle of June, at least you'll be getting the whole picture (no pun intended).

Here's a photo of Caleb working on his car, for your enjoyment.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig